Whether you need just a brief phone call or a months-long engagement, we’re here to help you get the most out of 3-D printing.
Helping 3-D printing users
We’ve not just developers of multiple 3-D printing technologies; we’re also active users of 3-D printing and understand your needs. If you’re a current or potential user of 3-D Printing, we can help you…
- Identify how 3-D printing will impact your business and industry.
- Leverage 3-D printing to maximum competitive advantage.
- Design your products to exploit the unique capabilities of 3-D printing, while avoiding the pitfalls.
- Develop a 3-D printing strategy specific to your organization.
- Sort out the confusion: help you distinguish fact from hype or fantasy.
- Select and evaluate 3-D printing process technologies, materials, and vendors that best meet your needs, without bias.
- Procure and deploy 3-D printing systems, integrate them into your facility and workflows, and train and support your staff.
Supporting the 3-D printing industry
We’ve held executive-level positions at 3-D printing companies. If you’re a business with a 3-D printing product or service, we can help you…
- Design, develop, and optimize your hardware, software, materials, and processes.
- Head off unanticipated problems: it’s generally harder than it seems.
- Define the system architecture; develop the user interface and industrial design.
- Troubleshoot system, materials, and process issues.
- Assess your patent portfolio; refine your IP strategy; optimize and strengthen your protection; avoid infringement.
- Identify and develop new applications for your products and services.
- Analyze the 3-D printing market; develop a powerful competitive strategy.
Advising 3-D printing investors
We’ve worked with a large number of financial professionals including those in private equity, asset management, and management consulting firms, and with state retirement systems and foreign governments. If you’re an investor seeking to profit from the rapidly-expanding opportunities in 3-D printing, we can help you…
- Separate reality from hype and wishful thinking.
- Identify current capabilities and limitations, trends, and likely future directions.
- Understand major players and technologies, both established and emerging.
- Scout for new technologies and companies.
- Perform due diligence on, and assess the technology and prospects of, companies and technologies in which you’re considering an investment.
Educating government agencies and nonprofits
We understand that the impact of 3-D printing isn’t limited to the world of business. If you’re a government agency or non-profit, we can help you…
- Plan and develop policies, incentives, and initiatives at the local, state, or Federal level that nurture the growth of the 3-D printing industry.
- Introduce and integrate 3-D printing into your middle school, high school, or university curricula.
- Develop interactive museum exhibits and programs featuring 3-D printing.